Jason Leslie, Purchasing Director
146 S. Granite Street
Prescott, Arizona 86303
phone: 928-445-5400 | fax: 928-776-0243
Federal Form W-9 – Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
PUSD Purchasing Procedures Handbook Excerpts
For a complete copy, please contact the Purchasing Office, 445-5400.
Goals and Objectives
The goals and objectives of the Prescott Unified School district, regarding purchasing are:
- Buy the right material, of the right quality, in the proper quantity, at the right time, from the proper source at the best price.
- Standardize educational supplies, equipment, computers and software as far as possible without interfering with the success of the educational program.
- Reduce the overhead cost of buying by reducing and streamlining the flow of paperwork.
- Improve the speed of deliveries to users by performing purchasing action when the need is made known.
- Enforce contractual obligations.
- Instill interest in bidding by all responsible vendors who can furnish services or materials to meet the District’s specifications.
- Obtain fair and open competition among bidders.
- Treat bidders and their bids on an equal basis.
Code of Purchasing Standards
As advocated by the Arizona Association of School Business Officials, the following code is adapted by the Prescott Unified School District.