Prescott Unified School District has recently implemented PowerSchool, a student information system that gives parents easy access to student data via a standard web browser. Stay on top of student progress with online access to grades, attendance information and teacher comments. With PowerSchool, middle and high school parents can view their child’s records online any time they wish.
To log in to PowerSchool as a parent, follow these steps:
- Click on the PowerSchool link: http://ps.prescottschools.com/public/home.html.
- Once the following screen appears, type in your username and password
- Once PowerSchool opens, you can access your student’s grades. Keep in mind:
- If something is highlighted in blue, click on it for more information
- You can e-mail a teacher directly by clicking on the teacher’s name.
- click to view grades and attendance.
- Click to read any comments about your student or individual assignment.
- If you still have problems logging in, please contact the school’s main office for further help.