Dear Prescott High School Parents, Teachers, Friends, and Administrators,
If you haven’t signed up for the Fry’s Cool Cash program please do it TODAY! It costs nothing to you. All you have to do is copy this attached school barcode, take it with you to Fry’s only ONE time, then Prescott High School Parent Teacher Student Organization (Prescott HS PTSO) can earn up to $2,000 per school year. We appreciate your support and please know that is does not cost you anything. Fry’s donates to the Cool Cash program and all we have to do is scan this barcode with our Fry’s card and we benefit. Once the school reaches a total of $50,000 in sales for the school year we get a check for the $2,000. If you have any questions, please contact Jo Chaffeur, PHS PTSO President at 928-499-5361 or email@example.com
Your PTSO 2012-13 Board
President and Co Treasurer – Jo Chaffeur 928-499-5361 or firstname.lastname@example.org
VP – Francis Berthiaume - 928-499-9111 or email@example.com
Treasurer – Christine Giambanco
Secretary – Rain Zesati
Membership – Martha Cavic
Hospitality Chair - Aida Cooper - 928-778-6490
Hospitality Asst. – Christine Giambanco
Fundraising – Karin Fetter
2013 Grad Night Chair – Francis Berthiaume - 928-499-9111
This committee provides all of the food for the Staff & Teacher Breakfasts & Luncheons. If you can bring food, please contact them, Thanks.
Aida Cooper: (928) 778-6490
Christine Giambanco 928-778-4335
Graduation Night Chair – TBD
Membership Costs: $5.00
Membership forms are in the front office or just contact Jo. Download a PTO Schedule and Volunteer Form.
Meetings & Minutes:
Meeting dates are the 4th Wed. of every month all at 1:30 pm in the MPR (Cafeteria) at PHS.
No December Meeting
4/24/13 Nominations for new board
5/22/13 Election for new board
Interested in volunteering?
Please contact Jo Chaffeur at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (928) 499-5361.
*** Parents of 2013 Grads***
If you are interested in helping with the planning, organizing, fundraising,or volunteering for the 27th annual Grad Night, please contact Jo Chaffeur 928-499-5361 email@example.com. We need a committee chair and assistant to work on this very fun night for the class of 2013. We will need Freshman, Sophomore and Junior parents to help as well. Get involved with a very fun event!
Ways you can help raise money for Prescott High School PTSO are:
1. Annually join the PHS PTSO membership. Each membership is $5.00 per year. Forms are located in the front office of the high school or contact anyone on the board, or download the form on this web site. We want you to know that your membership goes towards things that will benefit our students and teachers.
2. Annually update your eScrip at Safeway, go to www.eScrip.com and update your account. A percentage comes the PTSO quarterly. You may split your account with three different schools or places.
3. Also, if you are interested in updating your Fry’s card for cool cash please contact Jo Chaffeur at 928-776-0785 and she will get you the number to scan for activation. When you make purchases a percentage of your purchases come back to the PTSO.
4. Volunteer, call Jo Chaffeur to see what events are coming up that you might want to help with.
5. Provide baked items and water at the Varsity Football games. All fundraising goes to a savings account for things that will benefit our students and teachers.
What is your PTSO doing for the teachers, school and kids?
We give all of our new teachers a stipend at the beginning of the year. Provide volunteers for registration, luncheons, handing out schedules on the first day of school, picture day, meet the teacher night, homecoming events, baccalaureate ceremony, honors assembly, senior picnic and grad night, we also need volunteers to bake for our bake sales at the Varsity football games, and our luncheons for the PHS staff and teachers.